OpenServo.com Forum Index OpenServo.com
Discussion of the OpenServo project

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BESC as openservo

View previous topic :: View next topic  
marto

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 am    Post subject: BESC as openservo Reply with quote

Hi guys. Not sure if anyone is interested but I was wondering if anyone has considered reprogramming BESCs for use as an openservo controller. Main advantage is price its not as suitable as a specially designed controller but you can get a board from HK with H-bridge, temp sensor, regulator and everything ready to go for ~$6.

I can't post the link here as its my first post but go search hobbyking and search H-KING 10A. And you will come up with a controller for $6 which would be suitable. This one uses the SiLabs F330 micro which is a bit different to AVRs but if you want an atmega 8 controller you can use the TZ12A for a few dollars more.

Willing to help out if anyone is interested. However I don't really know how much it costs to make an openservo board atm.

Steve
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OpenServo.com Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: